Personal data protection policy
As of May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, known as the “GDPR” concerning the protection of personal data and the free movement of such data. This policy aims to provide you with detailed information on how idiCo collects, protects, and retains your personal data, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and how to exercise those rights.
The personal data collected by idiCo in the course of our professional activities include:
- Your identification information (name, first name, nationality, date and place of birth, gender, etc.).
- Your contact details (postal address, email address, phone number).
- Information related to your profession and professional experience.
- Data related to your subscription to our financial products (banking, financial, and transactional data, experience in subscribing to private equity products, etc.).
- Data collected during exchanges, including those conducted at our headquarters, on the Internet, on social networks, or during meetings, interviews, phone conversations, or emails.
Uses of your personal data:
- To comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- To enter into a contract with you, to contact you at your request, with a view to concluding a contract.
- To periodically communicate our news.
- To invite you to participate in events we organize.
Sharing of your personal data:
Your personal data is recorded, stored, adapted, and processed by idiCo and will not be sold or exchanged with third parties. However, they may be transferred in certain cases, namely:
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies, or public bodies, at their request and within the limits permitted by regulations.
- To service providers acting on our behalf (depositaries, distributors, introducers, etc.).
Retention of your personal data:
We retain your personal data:
- For as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and processed.
- For the duration necessary to comply with applicable regulations, including applicable prescription periods.
- For a defined period in light of operational constraints (fund lifespan, client relationship management, etc.).
- To respond to legal requests or requests from authorities and regulators.
Your rights and how to exercise them:
According to the applicable legislation, you have the following rights:
- Right to information: You have the right to be informed in a precise, accurate, transparent, and accessible manner about the information concerning you.
- Right of access: You can obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and a copy of that data.
- Right of rectification: If you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it be corrected or completed accordingly.
- Right to erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal data, to the extent permitted by regulations.
- Right to restriction of processing: In certain cases, you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given consent for the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time. However, idiCo may invoke legitimate and compelling reasons to retain them.
- Right to data portability: Where applicable, you can request that idiCo provide you with your personal data or, where technically feasible, transfer it to a third party, without idiCo being able to oppose it.
You also have a right to object, allowing you to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation, subject to certain conditions. You have an absolute right to object at any time to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes or for profiling purposes if such profiling is related to direct marketingIf you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com
or send a letter to the following address:
23-25 avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt – 75008 Paris, France
In accordance with applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority (such as the CNIL in France, www.cnil.fr).
Each user who provides information through this website grants idiCo all transferable rights relating to that information, with the understanding that idiCo does not adhere to any obligations of non-disclosure or non-use of such information. idiCo reserves the right to review only projects that meet its investment criteria and to reject proposals without providing reasons or returning the documents that have been submitted.
Applications and Employment
By submitting a spontaneous application or responding to a job posting on idiCo’s website, the candidate authorizes idiCo to transmit their application and accompanying information to various teams within the company.
Responding to a job posting on the website does not guarantee that the applicant’s candidacy will be accepted, even if the candidate meets the job requirements. Individuals whose applications have been accepted will be contacted by idiCo to meet with the recruitment team. A final hiring decision will be made following the recruitment procedures in place at idiCo. Furthermore, although the website is regularly updated, it cannot guarantee that every position appearing on the site is still available.
No contractual relationship will be created between the candidate and idiCo through the submission of an application or, unless specifically indicated by idiCo, through subsequent electronic or traditional correspondence. If the candidate accepts a position offered by idiCo, the terms and conditions of employment will be exclusively described in an employment contract governed by the law in force in the relevant country. idiCo shall not be held liable under any circumstances in the event that the position is no longer available or if the candidacy is not accepted.